I had a really nice weekend, spent it with my boyfriend and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Although we had not anticipated the extra expenses for transportation, we still managed to have a really good time.
On our first night we met with my uncle and auntie who was celebrating their anniversary in Boracay. We checked-in at 11:00 pm and I was ready to take some rest. But no, my auntie was texting me to meet with them by the beach. Now here's the funny part, our hotel was already by the beach, Bulabog Beach to be specific. So she was telling me where they were, while talking over the phone I hear music and noise. So yeah me and my boyfriend (JP) walked by the beach and it was really quiet, no one was partying. Turns out, they were on the other side, on the other beach side where the party is. We manage to find them anyway after a couple of minutes of walking to I don't know where. Hahaha!
We got back to the hotel at around 3:00 am and I was really tired already.
Here's a picture of us finally meeting. :) a bit blurry tho.
So the next morning, we were really excited to do activities and be at the beach, That was the same day that my auntie and uncle is flying back to manila, but it was in the afternoon so we still had time to spend together. Anyway, first is breakfast. FREE breakfast. Yay! :) Sitting by the beach with the wind blowing our hair. Took a nice selfie before eating.
There's me and JP. :)
After breakfast we immediately walked to get to the other side, to the Famous White Beach.
We met manong who offered a Paddle Boarding activity. Since we don't know what to do yet, we gave that a try. And it was fun. :) Balance is all it takes. I left the paddling to JP and the sitting to me. LOL.
For lunch, we again met with my auntie and uncle. They paid for our lunch, which of course is a really nice and a bit embarrassing. Hahaha!
We also did Island Hopping which includes Cliff Diving (which I have a video of), Snorkeling, Fish Feeding. When we finally got back to Station 2, we didn't have the energy to do more so we decided to head back the hotel to rest a little. So basically what happened was I fell asleep at 6:00 pm and JP was waking me up at 8:00 pm to eat dinner but I didn't get up so he slept beside me, next thing I knew it was already 4:00 am. So no alcohol drinking on that night.
And I manage to capture this beautiful view.
It was the nicest sunrise I've ever seen. :) (JP was still sleeping).
I felt excited again, knowing that some of the tourists are already awake so therefore I woke JP up. :)
Breakfast again. Then more Paddle Boarding and Swimming.
Then at 1:00 pm we were already preparing to head back to Manila. It was the nicest vacation ever. Short but memorable. Especially because it was our first travel together. And I know there's more to come. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment