I could still feel him in my arms. Laughter was the sweet sound our ears could hear.
Parting ways was the last thing we wanted. Love was present, in every touch, in every glance.
The skies were clouding all our troubles away, everything felt perfect for the first time.
Lost in each others eyes, there we were travelling in each others thoughts.
Swimming through the happiness of each others company, forgetting everything else.
Then time had passed. Bags were packed. And I knew the shadow I've seen last night was the last.
It'll take a number of days til I see that friendly smile again. I knew it, and it made me miss him.
Love sent thru messages were not enough to make him feel everything my heart was ready to tell.
Phone calls did not suffice and romance from afar made me think of the times I had holding his hand.
And now I know, by the time I hold him again, our love will be written in the sand.
It will never be forgotten, and will never be replaced.
No comments:
Post a Comment